What's a holiday weekend when you're stressing over finding the best deals? I decided to help y'all out and narrow down the best Black Friday sales I've seen so far ((and stores you've probably forgotten about)) in alphabetic order.
- I mentioned a couple of items you can get from Amazon in my Gift Guide for Him; plus, it's a great place for stocking stuffers!
- Abercrombie & Fitch ((50% off + free shipping))
- Banana Republic ((50% off regular priced items))
- Don't forget these stores to stock up on staples and business wear.
- Bath and Body Works
- Stock up on those three-wick holiday candles that everyone loves! They also make great stocking stuffers.
- Don't forget about Etsy! I love searching Etsy for the best personalized / budget-friendly gifts that are meaningful and cute. Last year I got my sorority little a personalized reusable Starbucks cup...she loved it!
- Gap ((50 % off regular priced items))
- Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic & Athleta all share the same discounts
- J.Crew ((45% off your entire purchase))
- Lord & Taylor ((50% off newly-reduced women's apparel))
- Great holiday dress selection
- Madewell ((25% off your entire purchase))
- Neman Marcus ((Designer sale 40% off & $50 off a $200 purchase with code: THANKFUL))
- Sharper Image
- William Sonoma
If you can't shop online for Black Friday, remember Cyber Monday! Also, lots of sales will be happening throughout the entire Holiday season. TIP: make a list of what you know you need/want to purchase online to make Holiday shopping a little easier.
Remember to enjoy your time with your family and friends! Happy Holidays!