November has been a crazy and busy month, so my routine has been consistent since last month. I haven't had much time to try out new products ((whether that be lifestyle, food, beauty)) but I did compile a few items that i've been loving.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp
- My boyfriend picked up this salt lamp a couple of weeks ago and, believe it or not, we are noticing a difference in our air quality! Not only that but it's aesthetically pleasing.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket
- This is something I don't have but wish I did! I was shopping at Nordstrom Rack the other day and fell.in.love. I've heard of Barefoot Dreams but have never felt the products in person, needless to say, its as soft as a cloud.
- Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner
- I have combination skin with an oily nose and this has been working wonders, especially evening out pigmentation. It's a tad harsh but I like the feeling on my skin and soon after, soothing it with BioOil.
- A Big & Chunky Scarf
- You can never go wrong with a neautral chunky scarf. I have been pairing this one with my J.Crew camel coat.
- J.Crew Camel Coat
- P.S. this coat is on sale at J.Crew factory ((almost always)). It normally runs for $300 but I picked it up for close to $150! Its so amazing and versatile, i've been loving it with my big & chunky scarf.
- Ed Sheeran's "Perfect"
- This song has been on repeat 24/7. Although it's not new, the lyrics are so sweet and the melody is catchy.
- Cayman Jack's Margaritas
- Organic limes & cane sugar, what else can someone ask for? I'm a sucker for a good margarita and this one is the perfect mix of tangy & not too sweet.
- Ugg Slippers
- I have a different version of these Ugg slippers but they are the best quality slipper I have ever owned. If you are willing to splurge on a pair of slippers that will literally last you years, I would suggest purchasing a pair of Uggs. They are so warm, comfy and form fitting.
I hope y'all like this new monthly series I have brought to TMYM! Like I always say, do not hesitate to email, comment or DM me with any questions. I would love to hear y'alls input and if you'd like to see more!