Stripes are an essential in anyone's wardrobe. A good stripped T is just as much of a staple as a brown leather tote or a white T. Although this look is from last summer, I knew I needed to share! Exploring downtown Milwaukee with my bestie is one of my favorite things to do. Not being home this summer makes me miss these days exploring my city! I attached the location of the coffee shop we went to, if any of y'all want to check it out! It's called Kickapoo Coffee.
Another must-have for me is high quality denim but I am not always about the high quality price. I am in love with Nordstrom Rack for finding denim. I tell everyone I know to check your local Nordstrom Rack (they even have an online e-commerce) to find some good name brands. I also have the struggle of finding jeans that fits my long legs. Some other brands I love for denim include Gap (the offer long length), Zara and from time-to-time Urban Outfitters.
TIP: You don't have to over-spend to express your style. Try out places like T.J. Maxx, Nordstrom Rack, Off Fifth, etc. I have learned to only splurge on timeless items. My VANS are even from Nordstrom Rack... don't knock it until you try it!
Click on each of the items below to find a link to the exact item or a very similar one.
- The sunglasses are last season Le Specs from Nordstrom.
- The top is Harlowe & Graham from Nordstrom Rack. They don't sell the exact top anymore but here are some similar ones:
- My bag is the Louis Vuitton Speedy (30 or 35, I am not really sure)
- My shoes are Vans. I purchased them at Nordstrom Rack. Keep your eyes out for them, because they sometimes -but rarely- have them.
- My ring is David Yurman from Nordstrom.
TIP: If you are thinking of purchasing an item like my Speedy 30, don't be afraid to check out some second hand shops like The Real Real. If you really want to purchase it brand new, save up for a couple months! On a college budget, who really has the cash to go splurging on designer? Put away a couple bucks each month and before you know it, you'll be able to treat yourself.