A couple of weeks ago while driving back from down south, I decided to stop by my friends house in Iowa City. I meet Julie on a trip through EF College Break close to four years ago. I could go on and on about how much I value our friendship and how pure of a soul she has, but I'll save that for another post.
What I did want to share was my OOTD while exploring Iowa City. I think this is such a cute transition look into fall. Just throw a cute sweater over this top and you're good to go! I've featured this off-the-shoulder in posts before but the color and cut is just so flattering.
I decided to pair this off the shoulder Madewell top with a pair of Madewell high-waisted distressed jeans. I topped it off with my Ancient Greek Sandals that I lived in this summer. My only accessory I adorned the look with were these round reflector frames.
Click on each of the items below to find a link to the exact item or a very similar one.
- Here is a link to some more fall-friendly mustard tops:
- My jeans are also from Madewell.
- My sandals are the infamous Ancient Greek Sandals I lived in this summer.
- TIP: Now is a great time to stock up on your summer pieces (especially sandals) for next year. Since fall is approaching us, summer items are being marked down.
- My shades are by Le Specs. The similar option I found are now sold out so here is another similar pair.
Exploring Iowa City with Julie was nothing but a dream. I am so excited for y'all to read the post I am creating all about our friendship. She is truly a special gem in my life. I am lucky to call her one of my best friends.
If you have any questions or need some help finding similar items to this OOTD, feel free to comment, DM or email me anytime!
Thanks for reading & following.