Last weekend, I made a trip up to Chicago to get my hair colored and meet up with my family. Purdue is around 2 hours south of Chicago, so the drive isn't that bad (plus, the time change makes a nice difference). Driving up to Chicago to get my hair done may seem a little much, but the girl I go to is just too good! I see HairbyCM and to me, she does the best blonde in the city! Her pricing isn't that bad either, which makes up for the commute.
The weather tends to be a little chillier in Chicago due to the breeze from the lake. I was so excited for the cooler weather since I got to break out my new BlankNYC moto jacket that I picked up during the NSale. Don't worry, Nordstrom still has some in stock! Here it is, but in a different color.
If you follow me on my Instagram, you would know that I have been loving mules as a transition piece into fall. These mules from Nordstrom paired so well withmy BlankNYC moto jacket. Not only that, but they're so easy to pop onto any summer-ish outfit! If the weather got a little warmer, I could have easily taken my jacket off and traded out my mules for some sandals.
Click on each of the items below to find a link to the exact item or a very similar one.
- The jacket is BlankNYC in the color Spice. I picked it up during the NSale a couple of months ago. I have had my eye on a nice burnt-tan colored jacket for a year now and am so happy I finally bought it.
- My sweater/shirt is from Madewell but it last season. Here are a couple of similar options:
- My jeans are my beloved Paige ankle cropped jeans. I think 90% of the denim I own is made my Paige. They are so comfortable plus they fit in all of the right places.
- TIP: I get almost all of my denim from Nordstrom Rack. You get the same brands for almost 1/2 the price.
- My mules are from Nordstrom, the brand Louise et Cie in black suede.
- My bag is from Nordstrom Rack, by Rebecca Minkoff. Here is a similar option in black.
- My bracelet was gifted to me but if from Tiffany and Co.
After we explored a little bit, we decided to grab some pasta at Eatily in Chicago. I can always go for Eatily, the food is amazing and the grocery items are even better. Cheers to 21!
If you have any questions or need some help finding similar items to this OOTD, feel free to comment, DM or email me anytime!
Thanks for reading & following.