Spring break is finally here! Although this semester has flown by, I am so ready to be able to take a week to relax and enjoy some sunny weather. Mitch and I are going to be exploring Southern California for our final spring break as undergraduate students... I can't believe that this will be the last time I will ever have a scheduled "spring break"!
One of the hardest parts vacations is deciding what to pack! I put together a Spring Break Mood Board filled with inspiration and looks that I have been loving for the warmer weather.
Some of my biggest tips when packing:
- Pack only 1 pair of jeans and maybe 2 pairs of shorts.
- Pack basics: a white T, a graphic T, a nice versatile top, a cropped top, and a tank that can go with multiple outfits.
- Remember pajamas/lounge wear!
- Pack a light jacket, unless you're going somewhere extremely warm. It'll probably get a little colder in the evening.
- Pack a small bag for going out. Depending on where you are going, make sure it'll stay safe and closed to avoid any trouble/things getting stolen.
- Only pack the necessities, try not to overpack! Will you really need that 10th swimsuit? Probably not.
- Two-piece sets or rompers are a fun and easy way to add a cute outfit to your bag. They don't take up a lot of space and are easy to quickly throw on.
s h o p m y p i c k s
I hope this gives you some inspiration for Spring Break or your next vacation! Have a fun & safe break, loves!