Just like that... hello May and hello SUMMER! The first day of May brought warm weather and nothing but clear sunny skies. I am so ready to finally take in some rays!
I've put together what I've been loving and what I've been inspired by in the month of April.
- White Vans
- When Mitch and I visited L.A., I noticed so many girls rocking white vans. I love the look of clean sneakers with distressed denim, mom jeans, and even a cute dress! I want to pick up a pair of these high tops so bad. Definitely on my list of things to purchase!
- Herbivore Coco Rose body scrub
- I picked up this scrub during the Sephora sale and love it so far. Conventional body scrubs tend to irritate my skin and this has been gentle enough yet smoothes our bumps I tend to get on my arms.
- Circle straw bags
- Hello, trend alert! Like the vans, i've been seeing these adorable straw bags pop up everywhere. I linked one from J.Crew but have also seen some off of ASOS and Urban (that may be a little more affordable).
- Funky pants
- My blog post, Orange for Spring, talks all about my love for these pants. They're so comfy & easy to style for spring.
- Pressed Juice
- I have fallen (back) in love with pressed juices! I used to be really into them but after our trip to L.A., I have started to make my own blends at home. I love making ginger/lemon blends to help reduce bloating as well. Future blog post idea?
- Graduation cap inspiration
- Graduation is coming up, and I love the idea of decorating my grad caps like this! I found this image off of my Pinterest, and am trying to re-create something similar. @jesslove_designs is the girl who creates that exact cap if you want to purchase them from her, check out her Instagram!
- Apartment inspiration
- Since we're moving to Chicago in June, I have been looking high and low for apartment inspo. I snapped this pic inside of an Anthropologie while in California and fell in love with the tones. Not time to find the perfect couch!