Whether you have a trendy Dad who loves drinking kombucha after a walk with the kids, a sporty Dad who is always down for a run or a classic Dad who reps their kid's college like nobodies business... I've got you covered! With Father's Day right around the corner, I decided to put together some of my favorite Nordstrom items you can gift to your Dad this Father's Day.
- Travel Backpack: Herschel is a favorite brand of mine, and this backpack has set true to the brands good quality (and even better customer service).
- Google Home: For the trendy & tec driven Dad, he is sure to love this convenient gadget in the kitchen.
- Aesop Jet Set: If you have ever been inside of an Aesop store, you know the allure of the brand. I love these mini's, they are perfect for a Dad on the go.
- Chelsea Boots: Slim fitting boots are a trendy yet classic statement to add to your Dad's wardrobe.
- Gucci/Statement Leather Belt: I am in love with adding a statement belt with a sleek and casual suit; this leather Gucci belt is a mix of luxury and trend.
- Grooming/Shave Kit: Men need skin care too! This grooming kit (a favorite of my Dad) would be perfect for traveling or testing out the product.
- Nest: A programmable thermostat that helps you save energy. The design is also pretty rad!
- Driving Moccasins: Whenever I see these, I always think "Dad" but not in a bad way! A good quality pair of driving moccasins are a must for any classic Dad.
- A Light Robe: In the hot summer month's, this is something for your Dad to throw on before a shower.
- Slippers: You can never go wrong with good quality slippers, and these UGG's are a fan favorite in the Jasinski home.
- Windbreaker Jacket: This Nike jacket is perfect for a gym-to-Dad uniform. It's sporty enough to perform in the gym yet stylish enough to move into street-wear.
- Rubber Slides: If your Dad goes to the gym often, consider buying him a pair of rubber slides. They're perfect to toss in the gym back, after a shower or running to the car (in style).
- Insulated Tumbler: Early morning meetings call for hot coffee... this Hydro Flask is a personal favorite. It keeps my beverage warm or cold all day without any condensation.
- Running Shoes/Athleisure: I love a sleek pair of Nike's and these black sneakers are perfect for a gym-to-Dad look.
- Wireless Headphones: Wireless headphones are a must-have, especially if your Dad loves going to the gym.
I hope these gift guide's help you find the perfect gift for Father's Day!
I am currently interning at Nordstrom Michigan Avenue and would love to help you shop for your Dad. Come in the store, message me on Instagram or email me to find out how I can be your personal shopper!